Top Signs of Trouble for Grades K-8
9 of 10
Top Signs of Trouble in Eighth Grade
For many students, this is the last year to catch up on poor reading, writing, and math skills. If they don't, many will leave high school without graduating. Students who are not motivated to succeed in school will have trouble handling assignments this year and in high school .
Your child may have trouble if he's not able to:
- Use a computer for typing and online research.
- Handle homework without prodding or assistance.
- Communicate easily with teachers.
- Demonstrate good, solid study skills.
- Skillfully express himself in words and in writing.
Next: More popular galleries
More on: By Grade