Top Signs of Trouble for Grades K-8
4 of 10
Top Signs of Trouble in Third Grade
Trouble may be on the horizon for your child if she hasn't mastered basic reading and math skills by the end of third grade. Address any deficiencies in these areas immediately.
Your child may have trouble if she isn't able to:
- Apply phonics rules in her reading.
- Write complete sentences.
- Automatically read high-frequency words.
- Solve simple story problems in math.
- Write legibly in cursive.
- Add and subtract one-digit and two-digit numbers.
More on: By Grade