7 Important Back-to-School Safety Tips
2 of 9
School Bus Safety
Taking the bus alone can be exciting and a little scary for your child, and it's important that your child knows the school bus safety rules:
- Stand back from the curb as the bus arrives, and never run to or from the bus.
- Don't push, shove, or yell loudly while on the bus.
- Stay in your seat during the entire ride.
- Always obey the bus driver.
- Wait for the driver's signal before crossing the street, and always cross at least 10 feet in front of the bus.
- Don't ever get off at a different stop.
Next: Bike Safety