In this age of reluctant readers (studies have shown that a child's interest in reading for fun dwindles after age 3), it's important to show kids that reading can be fun. Be sure to check cafepress.com/bookweek out if books are high on your holiday gift list this year!MORE
punishment in school
- States with Corporal Punishment in School
- Spanking at School
- Should I Homeschool My Expelled Child?
- Corporal Punishment in School
- Bad Attitude May Get Tenth-Grader Expelled
- The Wrong Punishment
- Punishment by Example
- Fair Rules in the Classroom
- Discipline in the Cafeteria
- No Recess as Punishment?
- Power to Suspend