Teachers' Top 10 Books for Kids
Brought to you by the National Education Association
The National Education Association (NEA) surveyed teachers to find out which books are best for kids, and the votes are in!
- Charlotte's Web by E. B. White
- The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
- Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
- The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- Love You Forever by Robert N. Munsch
- The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
- The Mitten by Jan Brett
See how this list compares to the Kid's Top 10.