You can remind your kids to smile, but how else can you make sure they look like a million bucks? These tips may help!
- Stay away from clothes with bold patterns, advises Senior Photographers International of Fort Myers, Florida. You don't want anything to take attention away from your child's face.
- Skip the shirt with writing or a logo. The words may be partially cut out of the photo.
- Don't overdress your child. When kids are hot or uncomfortable, it shows.
- Go for bright, vibrant colors.
- Choose long sleeves over short sleeves. They're less distracting.
- Make sure your child's lunch on picture day won't show up on her shirt: Pack something that won't spill or stain!