Although the non-scheduled days of summer are wonderful the first few weeks, now is usually around the time I start frantically looking for something to do with the kids that doesn't involved plunking them in front of the television or the computer. What's on our schedule this week? Nature activities!MORE
- The Parent-Teacher Conference:
5 Must-Ask Questions
- 10 Tips for a Successful Parent-Teacher Conference
- Essential Rules of Parenting: Dealing with Your Child’s School
- Are You Asking the Teacher the Right Questions?
- Why School Open House Is Important
- 10 Ways to Get Community Support for Your School
- Top 10 Ways to Give Back to Your Child’s School
- Reward vs. Punishment
- Parent Introduction Letter to the Teacher
- Bullying and Your Child: Can the Law Protect Him?
- Top 10 End-of-the-Year Gifts for Teachers
- 8 Printable Thank-You Cards for Teacher Appreciation Week
- Part-Time Job: A Good Idea for a High School Student?
- Top 10 Back-to-School Movies
- Top 10 Indulgent Holiday Gifts for Teachers