The first day of school is closer than you think. Are your kids ready? Here are some things to think about.
- According to a U.S. Department of Education report, when parents are involved in education, children's grades
and test scores are higher. Here's how you can participate.
- Help your kids make the transition from elementary to middle school. Keep the lines of communication open!
- Take a few tips from a teacher on preparing your kids to go back to school.
- What do you do when your child is stressed out about going back to school? Get expert advice from our family therapist.
- How is middle school different? Take a look what 11-year-olds are up to.
- Back to school fashion is a hot topic. Find out why kids are wearing those baggy pants.